Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thank God For My Change

For the last couple of months I had to really realize that God is truly in control of my life. Obstacles and haters come for the sole purpose for a TEST.. I must say that sometimes I pass the test the first time but then there's times where I have to repeat them. Moving forward has to be a Trust and Faith walk in Jesus and Jesus alone. Testimony Moment: Just recently something happened that could have been devastating to my family. I use to react and regret later especially if it was regarding something I wanted or wanted to do.
I had to make a quick decision to allow God to be God in my right now situation. When the smoke cleared I was still standing and laughing at the Devil. Now only did his tactics fail, God opened another door for me.

I praise God for the MAN HE created for me. I almost let go of what God blessed me with and my husband told me to be quiet and we we're going to pray right now. When I say immediately a change was made and God sent His Angels on my behalf. So I thank God for my change because I would've before taken matters into my own hands and messed up everything. I closed my mouth and when i hit the roof in my emotions - my thought was please God let me talk to my husband right now. God being God allowed that to happen and I heard the prayers and God truly a right now God.

So please people allow God to be God
GOD GOT THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith