Sunday, May 17, 2015

The funny thing about time....

Time , Time, Time, where have you been?
I realized that you have taken me into so many directions.
You have given me some ups, downs, twist, and turns -- 
But I realize you must live on.

Time, Time, Time, where have you gone?
I realized that you have given me opportunities to grow, change, and develop...
You have given me obstacles, roller coasters, and mountains
But I realize you must live on.

Over time things happen, life happens, and they will continue to
so in other words - only time can tell what the future may hold..
Time held my past close by, Time is televising my present, and Time is holding my future hostage.

Dear Time, Thanks for all the seasons, hopes, dreams and wishes...
Summer , Winter, Fall, and Spring,
History, Present, Future
Graduation, Success, Marriage, Parenthood
Healthy, Wealthy, Sharing, and Death...

Time  is always holding all the cards..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith