Monday, April 17, 2017

VALIDATION

SEEKING VALIDATION IS REALLY A THING

Sunshine

I waited for years to hear, that I’m good enough.
I waited for years to hear, that I’m beautiful and sexy too.
I waited for years to hear, that I’m gifted and talented.
I waited for years to hear, that it’s OK to come out of the shadows.
I waited all these years to hear these words, to realize I didn’t need it.
I waited to hear that somebody was proud of me and all the things I’ve done in my life as of now.
I assumed that when I would hear these words I would jump up, run, shout, and really feel like I made it.
But not really realizing I had the stamp of approval before the beginning of time from the Creator.
Opinions are just what they are – so don’t take them to heart like I use to – because they will definitely can paralyze you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith