Monday, May 18, 2015

Love where are you?

We're all familiar with the cliche' about patience....patience is a virtue. By definition patience is waiting without complaining. Why is patience a virtue? The key to patience being a virtue is based on the discomfort level. It's because a circumstance is uncomfortable for someone that we find her refusal to complain remarkable and thus regard her as patient.

As humans we would rather settle for things and people then to wait on the promise of  having our true destiny. Over the years  I noticed that people are settling for any and everything just to feel like they're apart of the status quo.We would rather deal with drama everyday than to actually have peace of mind. I'll give up being me if only I won't have to be alone which brings in the question -  love  where are you? I've heard for years that love covers a multitude of faults but it seems to me that love that's being shown is a counterfeit.

Unconditional love is almost unheard of in this day and time. Love me while I can do for you, Love me while I'm on top, Love me while  I'm apart of the "in crowd", Love me while I can continue to meet your every need. Love where are you? People search all their lives for this rare jewel. Has love become a cliche, does anyone know what love looks like, feels like? Do you know love when you see it? Love has almost become the foreign language in a strange and uncharted land. Love has become a folk tale of what this world once had a grip of - a tale of hopes and dreams.. .The only evidence we have of what love looks like are from our history books. 

I ask the question again Love where are you? This is what this world needs. We all need it, and not the counterfeit love, real love has no chains, boundaries, or expectations. Love is understanding, Love gives, Love shares, Love prays, Love sacrifices, Love helps, and Love grows...so what part do you play in finding true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith