Saturday, May 30, 2015

Love will make you do some crazy stuff

You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise.
You're the last thing I think of
Each night when I close my eyes. You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger
With every waking moment.   There is peace in my soul
For such a long awaited time
There is love in my life
A love of melody and rhyme. Once you took hold of my heart
I knew no other could have reached
As whispered fate took my hand
To levels only you could reach. You in my life
Will live eternally
I knew the first night we met
You were meant for me.

You're always on my mind, day and night
When I think of you, all feels so right
Need to have you, need to hold you
And tell you that I love you
I don't want to see us apart 
I miss you, oh, I really miss you
I need you more and more each day
I know I cannot live without you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith