Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rollercoaster Of Love

In order to express how I'm feeling I'm going to relate it to a  rollercoaster,
that's the feeling that captures these moments with you.
We go wild together,
just moving along the railing and throwing caution to the wind.

A lot of ups,
and very few downs.
Keep going like this,
and we'll never reach the ground.
Gravity might feel like it's in control - but we control the movement of this vehicle.

But that's what I want,
want every day.
Take me up to the sky,
and take me away.
To the land that only few lovers can go....

Romance and the emotions it evokes will always be an essential, if ubiquitous part of living. Not easily defined and less easily found, when it comes our way we must embrace it for as long as we can.
Ok baby, enjoy the ride..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith