Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I'm Thinking Of You!!!!!

All the time when you’re close
And especially When you’re far,
I’m thinking of you.
When I laugh and when I cry.
When I say hi
Or even a solemn goodbye –
I am thinking of you.
When the world doesn’t seem fair,
I know at least one person cares.
Then I'm thinking of you.

With each passing day
I find myself thinking more and more about you.
Finding it hard to stay focused,
I keep thinking about your face.
That’s mostly how I spend my day.
Thinking about you.
I have the hardest time concentrating
On my tasks at work,
But I have no problem
Thinking about you.
My brain is divided into three compartments.
The most secure area stores the memories of us together.
Above all things, I keep that safe.
A room with a sliding door
Holds all the cute things you say or have done for me
Around my head,
They move freely through the day and helps me to sleep at night.
The last section is reserved
For all the things you love.
I keep those near and dear.
This is how I think of you
In the recesses of my mind.
This is how I think of you
100% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Have Faith

Just Have Faith